- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and cook chicken breasts until golden on both sides. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add minced garlic and sauté for a minute.
- Add chicken broth, heavy cream, and Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Let it simmer until it thickens.
- Return chicken breasts to the skillet and simmer for a few more minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with pasta or rice.