- 2 cod fillets
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine melted butter, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Preheat the barbecue grill on medium-high heat.
- Place cod fillets on a piece of aluminum foil. Pour the butter mixture over them.
- Place foil with cod on the grill and cook for 7-10 minutes or until cod flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with grilled veggies.