- 2 cod fillets
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a bowl, combine melted butter, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Place cod fillets in a baking dish and pour the butter mixture over them.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cod flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish with more fresh parsley and serve with steamed vegetables.